Monday, May 21, 2007

Week 2 - Introduction to Blogs

ADVENTURE TECHNORATI

I did a Technorati search for OCLS in blog posts and this is what came up under the main four titles:
As you can see my own blog was one of the ones that came up! I am wondering why that is so. I claimed my blog on technorati as my own. Claiming your blog establishes that you are its owner, and allows you to use Technorati services to increase your blog's visibility. I created a profile on Technorati and even added my Yahoo! Avatar!!! I am learning so much yet, sometimes I feel as though I am just stumbling upon the right or correct way of doing things and not yet understanding why and how it works!
I also searched for Library, Librarian, Luis Miguel and Aishwarya Rai. It was and excellent learning experience for me. It is nice to know I can go to Technorati, do a search and get all the blog info available on that subject.
Excellent dude!

1 comment:

edson_dias said...

Now this is some information I can use .. perhaps I should register my blog to the directory as well. :-)